2012 June: Russia - Tip of the Iceberg

The Thought that comes true!

Key words that flashed across my mind whenever I hear this country: Vast. Sparse. Harsh. Cold. Beautiful. Traditional. Grand. Far. Architecture.

No second thoughts when Chai Noi called and asked if want to consider "Russia" as this June's destination. "An exotic place!" - this was what many described when heard that I'm making a trip there.

Despite of the busy schedule, I set aside a day just to set up this blog (that the frame was created more than 5 years ago). In fact, my excitement grew over those 4 hours when I started to put up the links of places that I'm setting my foot in, in about a month's time!

Blog: http://lohky-russia.blogspot.com/

No comments:

One day, somebody asked, "You travelled so often. What are the airlines that you've tried." I've never counted until today...