2017 June 05-14:Just Amsterdam 阿姆斯特丹玩透透

Windmills. Tulips. Wooden shoes with pointed tips. Folk costume.... These are the symbols of Netherlands (or Holland) - an Europe country that I yet set foot on, though I've been to this part of the world for almost 1o times.

The beautiful images of the country was the backdrop of the Hongkong drama (僵). Of course, I'm not there to seek exciting encounters withe the vampires, but the beautiful landscape that also comes with the architecture (both old and new).

It is one of those rare solo trips that I embark on, with the last one dated back almost a decade ago. In other words, I've not been planning so intensively for a long long time. It's kind of tedious for a start as I'm new to the geographical location and its culture. The process of getting to know it as I tried to figure out the transportation and the accommodation generated much satisfaction, and making me look forward to the trip even more :)

I guess that's what's meant by having full ownership of what one is doing :)

Click HERE to see blog

No comments:

One day, somebody asked, "You travelled so often. What are the airlines that you've tried." I've never counted until today...