1996-1997: Penang, Malaysia

It was a 10-week stay in Penang when attending the RECSAM Course. There I met great buddies like Ying Leng, Gek Chew and Chay Eng... also acquaintances like Cheong Cheong and Hui... Remember the weekends that we went Compta and Sunshine... and loaded my haversack with oranges and apples? Oh yes, I we won't forget the weekends that make our way up Penang Hill... the morning, the afternoon and the evening ventures! Also the penang laksa store at the foot of ke-lo-si! The days that I needed to hunt down for one roll of white thread! That's unbelievable! hahaha... those were the days when I first spent my weekends out at night with these great peers!

PS: Ying Leng & me revisited Penang 2 years later...

No comments:

One day, somebody asked, "You travelled so often. What are the airlines that you've tried." I've never counted until today...