2009 September 18-22: Nanjing, China

It's interesting... never cross my mind that I'll go to Nanjing. Yes, why Nanjing? There are other parts of China that I would like to go, for example, Xi'an, Silk Road, and taking the train up to Highland Tibet!

Prior to doing homework, only know that it has a couple of places of interest, not that spectacular, I thought. However, as I carry out some homework (which I have to, since I'm going solo, and I better do), I realise that... ah! Not too bad a choice! It's where the 'heart' of the civilisation was! Where several dynasties had their capital here until the Ming Rulers decided to move the capital to Beijing! As I read on... it's such a culturally happening places, since long long ago where Li Bai, the Tang poet been here! Wow! Am a going to trace their footsteps? I wonder. Another exciting discovery - the grand Olympics Stadium! Wow! Let's see what I could get out of this trip...

No comments:

One day, somebody asked, "You travelled so often. What are the airlines that you've tried." I've never counted until today...