2010 July: Educational Exchange @ Suzhou and Hongkong

My reaction... when first informed of this trip... same as previous, was always (especially when it's an official one): "What's my role in this trip?".

Yes. I don't take for granted that it's an opportunity, so just 'go' - especially it's something that's paid for. Like what we learnt - every action comes with a reaction. Hence, there must be something to accomplish... and one important thing is, if I were to go, it means there must be something I could value-add - else, what for?
Of course, there's one item (apart from the official stuff) that would excite me - the visit to the Shanghai World Expo! Thanks to this secondary itinerary.

No comments:

One day, somebody asked, "You travelled so often. What are the airlines that you've tried." I've never counted until today...